Annual Report 2011
Our vision is to be the Distinctive Firm, standing out in our markets through the impact we have on the reputation and success of our clients. In pursuing this purpose, Deloitte contributes to a sustainable and prosperous society.
We will achieve our vision through actions which:
- Build distinctive client relationships through a deep focus on industries and private markets;
- Secure market leadership in more industries, regions, platforms and services;
- Reinforce a global approach to building client relationships and service delivery;
- Create a high performance environment in which the best people thrive;
- Continue to embed quality and integrity across all dimensions of our firm;
- Demonstrate leadership in all areas of responsible business.
Welcome to the Deloitte UK 2011 Annual Report. We are pleased to report on our business progress, our contribution more widely to the community, our environmental impact, to highlight the success of our people and to offer some insights on a range of vitally important areas which impact business and the world at large. Enjoy the read.
At a time when transparency and accountability have never been more important, we intend to set a new benchmark of excellence in governance.
We present a combined report, embracing our business progress and achievements alongside our contribution to society and the environment.
I have a very clear ambition to establish Deloitte as the Distinctive Firm, standing apart from the competition.
Businesses and, indeed, wider society, face a range of issues which will shape the future success of Deloitte, our clients and the economy at large.
The key features of our people and responsibility agendas, leadership and governance.
Taken from the full audited financial statements of Deloitte LLP for the year ended 31 May 2011.